General Service Schedule by Car Care Aware
A common known fact among auto technicians is, “the key to keep a vehicle running well not only today but down the road is routine maintenance.” Although this knowledge has been shared across the public as well, many drivers still tend to postpone their car services which can lead to quicker internal wear-and-tear. A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 22 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 20 percent had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 17 percent had dirty air filters
- 16 percent had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels
- 15 percent had inadequate or contaminated power steering fluid
- 12 percent needed new belts
Overall, 77% of vehicles were in need of at least one service or repair.
Car Care awareness and services are effortless and straightforward at Auto Repair Unlimited. Our ASE Certified technicians have the proper tools and parts needed to keep your vehicle on the road for as long as possible. If you are in need of car services, you can schedule an appointment online today and one of our service advisors will respond shortly!